Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Here are some resources and descriptions of anxiety that helped me when I first figured out that I had anxiety. They helped confirm for me that I actually did have anxiety and helped me determine that what I was feeling was legitimate and needed to be addressed. These are also good resources for those who know someone with anxiety to try and understand better what the person is going through. I will add more as I find them. Feel free to comment with any that you find.

10 Signs You May Have Anxiety

15 Things Anyone Who Loves A Woman With Anxiety Should Know

A Letter to Those Affected By My Anxiety




1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    This is a great post! I too have anxiety, and you nailed it! Most people think having anxiety is a bad thing. ITS NOT! As college students we have new stressors that come into our lives and sometimes it's hard to deal with those. Having tips like these are so wonderful, and it lets the community know that anxiety is not a bad thing. We live with it and we try to make the best out of situations. Those who have it are just like everyone else, HUMAN.

    ReplyDelete