Thursday, December 10, 2015

Books, Books, Books

Throughout this semester there were three different books that I was assigned to read for my social media class. "Share This", "Real-Time Marketing" and "Measure What Matters" had a lot of overlap in topics but also had some individual insights.

My favorite book was probably "Real-Time Marketing". As an art administration minor there were a lot of things in the other two books, especially "Measure What Matters", that I had learned in my minor classes. "Real-Time Marketing" had a lot of new information that I really enjoyed learning.

It was also a lot of fun this semester as I learned about different aspects of social media and then utilized some of the ideas in my officer position of Kappa Phi. I was in charge of the Facebook page this semester and I also created a YouTube account.

No comments:

Post a Comment