Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

For the first time this year I was able to actually participate in Halloween festivities. Before this year I had never really dressed up, gone to a party, or trick-or-treated. This year I got to do all three. On Thursday my boyfriend texted me and said that the party he had originally planned on us going to wasn't going to work out so we decided to just invite some of his friends over and have our own party. Unfortunately this involved completely cleaning his basement. Since you couldn't see the floor when we started cleaning this was quite the chore but we managed to pull it off and had a blast. We even managed to bring two of his best friends together and now they're going on a date.

I also got to go trick-or-treating for the first time with my boyfriend and his younger brother. I actually had a lot of fun and got to talk to his brother more which was fun. We also ran into some friends of my boyfriend while we were out and walked with them for a while. Once they left my boyfriend decided it would be a great idea to run full sprint towards me and hug me. He somehow managed to completely tackle me to the ground in the process. Luckily we landed on the grass of someone's front lawn. A little while after this I realized that my phone had fallen out of my pocket when I fell. I remembered where I fell and was able to send my boyfriend back for it without too much trouble finding the phone.

All in all I think I had a successful Halloween. I brought together an adorable couple, ate lots of candy, and spent time with some really awesome people. Definitely something I will be trying again.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    Im glad you had a great weekend. It sounds like it was a very eventful weekend. I miss trick-or-treating and wish I had a younger sibling to go with! I hope your week goes as well as your weekend did!

    ReplyDelete